Home of random thoughts, misguided musings, wicked words and the men who make them.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sorceror Series. Epilogue: The Turtle Triumphant


The Sorceror Series: The Turtle Triumphant
I am the Turtle Triumphant
I make my will reality
I am a sorceror becoming
I ignore what is not important
I defy what is not righteous
I discover what I have always been
I am a timeless entity traveling through existence
I am alive
I AM.
Its all about the dream. Its all about hope. Its all about change. Its all about responsibility. Its all about transcending. And that's all I have to say about that.
Reading List:
The Invisibles by Grant Morrison (comic book Series)
Promethea by Alan Moore and JH Williams
Black Panther by Christopher Priest
Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison
Cornelius Chronicles by Michael Moorcock
Book of Daniel by EL Doctorow
The Nigger Bible by Robert H DeCoy
Boomeritis by Ken Wilbur
Parable of the Sower
Parable of the Talents
The Xenogenesis Trilogy
The Patternist Series by Octavia Butler
Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell
The Valis Trilogy
The Power of Kabbalah by Yehuda Berg
that's it. Thanks for listening
Art is the complexity of a crafted thought, an executed concept. It is bringing that which is not into being. Art is doing. Art is doing.
-Elias Infinity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
/body>