Home of random thoughts, misguided musings, wicked words and the men who make them.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Two dollars, see. Two dollars for 24.50 oz. That's a bargain, see, a good price.

I don't know how to tell this story, see, so I figure to start from the beginning.

We were headed to colonize this new planet. Fourteen of us, see, settled down for a 15 year nap. I woke up stuck in my cryo-tube, see, and so were my friends. A big, hairy monster was eatin' 'em, right from the tubes. The monster ate all my friends, see, and came over to me.

He opened my cryo-tube.

I told 'im, I said "Don't be a scumbag!" and I ate him, see.

But I was all alone after that and it was like I had eaten my friends along with that big hairy monster. I never been left holdin' the yogurt so bad in my life, see. Just standin' there, holdin' the yogurt.

4 Comments:

Blogger SuperOceanLad said...

Holy Christ! THis is hands down the greatest story I ever read, See? When I saw the title, I thought it was gonna be crap and I'd be left holdin the yogurt, see? I thought, "don't be a scumbag, Klipper, and leave me holdin the yogurt!"

But he didn't, see? This stories got it all. Excitement, monsters, cryo-tubes, see? Everything but yogurt.

7:07 PM, May 01, 2006

 
Blogger jk said...

Don't be a scumbag, kile william! You don't wanna be left holdin' the yogurt, see? It's no good, no fun, see. The yogurts no good!

11:40 AM, May 02, 2006

 
Blogger Elias Infinity said...

Reminiscent of Bukowski... and thats a compliment.

12:42 PM, May 03, 2006

 
Blogger Matt said...

Yeah, this is great, Klipper!

6:39 PM, May 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
/body>